Sunday, December 6, 2009

Successful November Online Course

The November 2009 online course "Cause & Effect Sequences" has ended. It was a great group of intermediate and advanced writers to work with. Yet, what surprised me, but perhaps shouldn't have, was how far away some of the students lived: Australia, Canada, Texas, Utah, and California. Living in rural Pennsylvania has it's merits, but the Internet opens doors to others like none other. I also have to say that what brightened my days after the course ended were the kudos sent to me after the class. Not only did this course receive outstanding high marks on the Pennwriters' evaluation forms, but I received individual thank-you e-mails. One student went so far as to say: "I am so glad I took your course . . . You are too good a secret to keep!"

No comments: